• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New movie released today

I get Peacock via my Xfinity/Comcast account for "free". So maybe I'll have to reserve some couch time to watch, even with the ads Peacock throws in.

I haven't yet figured out how to add Peacock to AS, eventually I might try. I just don't want to try and end up having the price for Peacock become an addition to my Xfinity bill.

Thanks, @RedFox 1, your topic of the Oppenheimer movie being available on Peacock. With a bit of hunting around and a lot of crossed fingers and toes I finally finagled AnyStream to access my Peacock subscription I have via Comcast/Xfinity. I just needed to change/update my Peacock password and I now can download what I see on Peacock.

Vacuuming up Oppenheimer as I type this! :D

BTW, watching Oppenheimer through the Peacock app on my Xfinity/Comcast cable boxes has 164 seconds of ads up front, the movie itself is "commercial free."

Back